I know that you want to get free 5g government phones and looking for the best guide that will lead you step by step. I am here for all that you need to know. So, stay with us patiently.
This blog will definitely help you if you have been trying to figure out whether you are eligible? Which cell phone is best option for you and why? How you can get Free 5G Government Phones in 2023? Find the answer to all these questions through this guide.
How to Get Free 5G Government Phones?
You must apply for the EBB programme or the Lifeline assistance programme which is similar to the food stamp programmes, Medicaid and SSI to receive free 5G government phones. You can become eligible for a free 5g phone by participating in these programmes.
Eligibility Criteria for a Free 5G Government Phone
The very first step to utilizing this wonderful chance is to be aware of the requirements for a Free 5G Government Phone. You must either take part in a government assistance programme or meet income-based standards in order to be eligible for this programme. Let’s examine the criteria in more detail:
Programmes of Federal Assistance
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Tribal-specific programme
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Your family’s income must be equal to or less than 135% of the federal poverty level.
- You can also check your state’s criteria because certain states may have their own unique income criteria.
You must keep in mind that these requirements may slightly differ depending upon the state in which you are living.
Required Documents that proof that your are Eligibility
- Proof of enrollment in a government assistance programme such as a benefit award letter or programme participation statement.
- Income proof indicating your household’s income.
How to Apply for a Free 5G Government Phone?
You can easily apply for free 5g government phones by following our guidelines. Let’s have a look at these steps!
Search a Participating Provider
- Lifeline Providers: You can visit the Lifeline National Verifier website or the Public Utility Commission website of your state to look up the Lifeline service providers that serve your neighborhood.
- Free 5G Government Phone Service Providers: Choose the Lifeline providers that provide the Free 5G Government Phone programme from the list.
Fill the Application Form
You can choose any method among the following methods to fill the application.
- Online Application: Go to the official site of the chosen provider to fill the online application form.
- Paper Application: You can also ask the provider for a paper application by going to their nearby store or getting in touch with their customer care.
Collect the necessary documentation
You have to collect your ID card, drivers license, passport or state-issued ID card, income certificate, tax returns or pay stubs.
Submit your Application and Documentation
You can use one of these methods to submit your application and documents.
- Online Submission: You can submit your form and scanned copies of documents online by using the website.
- Mail submission: You can also send applications and documents through mail to the address given on the website.
This process will take a few days to complete and you will be informed you were selected for the free government phone.
Ultimate List of Free 5G Government Phone Providers & Companies
If you want to know who has the best free government phones then believe me I am here with the complete and ultimate list. Let’s have a look at them!
Safe link is among the best phone service providers that is offered through Lifeline. If you qualify for this programme, they will give you a free 5G government phone.
Clintex wireless is among my favorite service providers that is offered to EBB programme participants. Clintex provides you with free 5g phones and limitless data.
You can also get a free 5G government phone from AT&T. You can get the new phone at a reasonable price if you have an older phone.
T Mobile free government
You are allowed to exchange any working mobile phone for a free 5g phone like the OnePlus Nord N200 5g or Samsung Galaxy A32. If you sign up for their unlimited subscription, you can also receive an iPhone 12 or a Samsung Galaxy S21 absolutely free.
Verizon free 5G phone
Verizon allows you to replace your old phone with the new one just like AT&T. They also offer a free Samsung Galaxy S20 FE if you add a new line of service to Verizon’s unlimited data plan.
If you meet the certain criteria then you will receive a free government smartphone from a renowned manufacturer like iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, Samsung S9 Plus, Google Pixel 3A, and others. AirTalk Wireless will give you a free iPhone or Android 4G/5G mobile phone with unlimited data.
Top 6 Free 5G Government Phones in 2023
- Iphone 13 Pro Max.
- Samsung Galaxy A32.
- Iphone 13 Mini.
- Tcl Revvl 5g.
- Motorola G Stylus 5 G.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
- Apple Iphone 12 Mini.
How to Check the Status of My 5G Free Phone Application?
You can check the current status by going to the website of the provider. You just have to simply log in to your account and then verify your status.
How can I get a free 5G cell phone now?
You can get a free 5G cell phone by applying for the EBB programme or the Lifeline assistance programme.
Can I switch my Free 5G Government Phone service to another provider?
Yes, you can easily change your service providers. But keep remember that new one is a member of the Free 5G Government Phone programme.